Middle/High School Campus Pastor and Congregational Worship Leader
Thank you for your interest in North Hills Church and School!
In alignment with the strategic goals of North Hills Church and Schools (NH), it has been determined that we hire a Middle/High School Campus Pastor and a Congregational Worship Leader. This person will report both to the K-12 School Superintendent and to the Congregational Pastor. The ideal candidate must understand and be in agreement with the overall mission, vision, and values of NH.
The two (2) main areas of this person's responsibilities are (1) to serve as a Teacher and Pastor at North Hills Christian School ( Middle and High School students) for Bible and Musical Worship; and (2) serve as the North Hills Congregational Worship Leader.
- Must be "born again" and an active member of North Hills Church.
- Must have a demonstrated call to pastoral ministry.
- Must be ordained to the Gospel Ministry or have a desire to become ordained.
- A Bachelor Degree from an accredited College or University.
- A Masters of Divinity (or equivalent) from an accredited Seminary strongly preferred.
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
- Must consistently demonstrate the values of North Hills as set aside in the Strategic Plan.
- Most importantly, this person must continue to seek personal and spiritual growth as a Christ-follower.